I have been a classroom teacher with Abilene ISD since 1992. I currently teach Pre-AP English II, English IV, and PALS.Tutoring Times:Monday-Thursday8:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.3:40 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.Power Hour"A" time on Mon, Tues, and Thurs"A" on Wednesday is my club time- come play cards!Conference period8:15 - 9:05
- Demonstrate respectful interactions with teacher and others in the classroom.
- Demonstrate responsibility in classroom behavior and the ability to work with peers.
- Demonstrate responsibility with classroom materials and the ability to manage academic assignments.
- Demonstrate independent study skills and the ability to analyze problems on your own.
Guidelines for Success
- Be responsible.
- Do your best.
- Be respectful and courteous.
- Follow directions.
- Work during all work times.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Arrive on time with materials.
- Phone should be off and in back pack, purse or pocket.
- Complete homework at home.
A – 90% -100% Homework / Quizzes 60% of the six weeks average
B – 80% - 89% Tests 40% of the six weeks average
C – 70% - 79%
F – 0% – 69%