2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration Now Available Online
Please Note: Pre-K students (Locust ECC, Woodson ECC, and Reagan ECC) DO NOT have to register for Kindergarten, they will automatically be enrolled at their home campus based on their home address or their transfer campus if a transfer is approved
To enroll in Kindergarten, a child must be 5 on or before September 1, 2017
CLICK here for more information regarding online registration and the link to register students
If you are a new student enrolling in AISD, you must provide copies of the following
documents when registering:
The parent must present Photo ID/Driver’s License
Legal guardian - Guardianship papers and Photo ID
- Proof of current address (current utility bill - gas, electric, or water bill, not cable, contract on the home or a lease/purchase agreement, etc.) *Dyess AFB housing families: You will need a copy of your lease, a letter from the housing office (fill-in-the blank), or TLF receipt. Driver's license and address on checks will not be accepted as proof of residence.
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's current Immunization/shot records (all immunizations must be up to date)
- Child's Social Security card
- Previous School information Name, City, State, country (if applicable) OR Abilene ISD School Name or any records from the previous school
- District Transfer form (if required) click here
- and, if it applies, any documentation regarding divorce/custody or child custodial issues.
___ Special Ed ___ Speech ___ Gifted and Talented
- and any other pertinent information.
If you have any questions, please call (325) 690-3795.