The Abilene ISD encourages our families who qualify to turn in their National School Lunch Program (NSLP) school meal applications today to take advantage of additional benefits while also helping our schools!
Submitting your NSLP school meal application can do more than just provide access to free and reduced-price meals. In fact, your application can do all of the following:
- Determines eligibility to receive Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) benefits
- May provide additional funding for state and federal programs and services at your school
- May provide reduced registration fees for AP, SAT, and/or ACT tests
- May result in free or discounted fees to participate in activities
- May qualify you for discounted rates associated with college applications
- May qualify you for discounted rates on Internet services
- Establishes eligibility for reduced prices on delicious and nutritious meals
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive additional benefits. CLICK HERE to submit your school meal application today!
Families must meet eligibility criteria for each program listed. Additional applications may still be needed to secure benefits.