Striving to better the Abilene High School campus and community.
We spend numerous hours striving to make AHS the best in Texas!
Ways to be involved....
• Every Thursday at 3:45 pm, P & P meet to paint signs. P & P is in charge of promoting pride for our school.
• Every Monday at 3:45 pm, Energy meets to discuss ideas and take action in preserving energy and keeping AHS beautiful.
• Every Wednesday at 3:45 pm, DASH meets to talk about ways to inform our students about ways to stay "clean." DASH stands for Drug, Alcohol, Safety, and Health.Our 2017-2018 Officers
Vice President- Gabby Hernandez
Business Mgr.-Cole Taylor
Business Mgr.-Cody Brock
Sponsors: Michaela Holloway
• Teacher Appreciation
• Homecoming Dance & Parade
• Breast Cancer Awareness Month: October
• Red Ribbon Week
• American Heart Association Heart Walk
• Research for Autism Walk
• Concession stand at every volleyball and basketball game
• Partnership with ROTC
• Cinderella’s Closet
• Mentor to Austin & Johnston Elementary Schools
Mission Thanksgiving Drive
Student Council will be collecting blankets, coats, and clothing every November for Love and Care Ministries.