ABILENE – The Abilene ISD is proud to announce that six visual art students have been selected for the annual Texas Association of School Administrators & Texas Association of School Boards (TASA/TASB) virtual fall conference student art exhibition. This exhibition is hosted by the Texas Art Education Association and features Pre-K – 12th grade artwork from across the state of Texas. The exhibition will be displayed virtually during the convention.
The selected artists are:
• Micah Boykin of Cooper High, taught by Sherri Griffith
• Avery Kerr of Abilene High, taught by April Rifenburgh
• Emily Knight of Cooper High, taught by Melody Kennedy
• Valeria Martinez Blanco of Ortiz Elementary, taught by Heather Henderson
• Glorianna Nichols of Abilene High, taught by Thomas Evans
• Vivian Celeste Palomarex of Abilene High, taught by Jason Clements