Fall Semester Exam Schedule
Wednesday, December 19
8:15-9:05 1st Period (50 min)
9:10-10:00 2nd Period (50 min for announcements)
10:05-10:55 3rd Period (50)
11:00-11:45 4th Period (45)
11:45-12:45 Power Hour
12:50-1:35 5th Period (45)
1:40-2:25 6th Period (45)
2:30-3:40 7th Period (Semester Exam) 70 min
Thursday, December 20
8:15-9:25 1st Period (Semester Exam) 70 min
9:30-10:40 2nd Period (Semester Exam) 70 min
10:45-11:55 3rd Period (Semester Exam) 70 min
11:55-12:55 Power Hour
1:00-1:50 4th Period (50 min)
1:55-2:45 5th Period (50 min)
2:50-3:40 6th Period (50 min)
Friday, December 21 (early release)
8:15-9:40 5th Period 85 min
9:45-11:05 6th Period 80 min
11:05-12:05 Power Hour
12:10-1:30 4th Period 80 min
Fall 2018 COOL College Tours
Sept 13 – Tarleton
October 4 – ACU
October 11 – Midwestern
October 16 – McMurry
October 25 – Texas State
November 8 – Angelo
November 15– TSTC – Waco
November 27 – HSU
December 4 – Texas Tech
December 11 – Howard Payne
You may place your order in the Yearbook office. We are located in the Library Studio. Come by anytime to buy your book or place a book on lay-a-way.The price of the book is $65.00 until November 30, 2018. After Nov 30, 2018, the price is $75.00. The deadline to order is March 15, 2018. We have several payment options:
- Come by the yearbook office and pay. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
- Order Online – You may order the book online at balfour.com. Simply log on to the site, select Cooper High School and follow the instructions for ordering. There is a $1.85 transaction fee for ordering online.
- You may place a book on lay-a-way by coming to the yearbook office and paying $25.00 down. You may make payments anytime, any amount, but the book needs to be paid in full by May 2, 2019.
The price of all books on lay-a-way is $75.00.We offer many additional items: personalized name plates, name plates with icons, various covers, etc. Ask about these items to make your book unique.
We want your pictures for the yearbook! Send images to the yearbook staff from your smartphone*.
- Search for Balfour Image Share in your app marketplace.
- Download the app; create your account.
- Our school’s yearbook project number is: 920110 Upload code: cougars
*No smartphone? No problem! Go to images.balfour.com to upload images from any internet-connected computer.
(All pictures are considered, but not all can be used.)
If you have any questions about the yearbook, contact
Carole Cole, email@example.com, 325.691.1000 ext.2025.