BIG ART DAY 2019
Cooper High School
CHS PLAYOFFS SENDOFF TO EL PASO
CHS Homecoming Queen 2018
CHS Pinkout Pep Rally
These Shining Lives
chs vs whs
CHS Choir Broadway Revue
CHS Student Section Spirit
In order to maximize our instructional time and to better ensure the safety of our students at Cooper High School, we have made some new policies at Cooper.
1. Teachers will implement a color coded restroom policy. This directs students to specific restrooms close to their classroom which will eliminate time away from the classroom. It will also be expected that students leave their cell phones in the classroom when they go to the restroom as this coincides with our district Code of Conduct policy.
2. Only primary guardians/parents on a student’s contact list will be able to eat lunch with their student. You may have other individuals on the emergency contact listed but only those that are primarily responsible for the students may eat with them.
3. Many of you will call so your child can be excused during Power Hour. This will continue but we will be changing it slightly. When you call, the attendance ladies will write the pass and keep it in a specific location in their office. When the bell rings, your child will go to their specific attendance clerk and pick up their pass. This way, they will go to the same attendance lady each time you call and can find their pass easier.
When your child returns in January, please have them go to their first period class from the Fall semester. The teacher will hand them their Spring class schedule and if changes have been made to their schedule, they will be dismissed to their correct class.
Spring COOL College Tours:
Dates are subject to change. Check with LaQuiera Gantt for current schedule.
Friday, February 1 – TSTC Abilene
TBD – UNT
Monday, February 4 – UT Arlington
Thursday, February 21 – Angelo/Tarleton
TBD – UTSA
Thursday, February 28 – UTD
Thursday/Friday March 7 & 8 – UT/A&M
More information about college scholarships applications here.
You may place your order in the Yearbook office. We are located in the Library Studio. Come by anytime to buy your book or place a book on lay-a-way.The price of the book is $65.00 until November 30, 2018. After Nov 30, 2018, the price is $75.00. The deadline to order is March 15, 2018. We have several payment options:
- Come by the yearbook office and pay. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards.
- Order Online – You may order the book online at balfour.com. Simply log on to the site, select Cooper High School and follow the instructions for ordering. There is a $1.85 transaction fee for ordering online.
- You may place a book on lay-a-way by coming to the yearbook office and paying $25.00 down. You may make payments anytime, any amount, but the book needs to be paid in full by May 2, 2019.
The price of all books on lay-a-way is $75.00.We offer many additional items: personalized name plates, name plates with icons, various covers, etc. Ask about these items to make your book unique.
We want your pictures for the yearbook! Send images to the yearbook staff from your smartphone*.
- Search for Balfour Image Share in your app marketplace.
- Download the app; create your account.
- Our school’s yearbook project number is: 920110 Upload code: cougars
*No smartphone? No problem! Go to images.balfour.com to upload images from any internet-connected computer.
(All pictures are considered, but not all can be used.)
If you have any questions about the yearbook, contact
Carole Cole, email@example.com, 325.691.1000 ext.2025.