As news continues to evolve concerning novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Abilene ISD is continuing to monitor the situation through proven and reliable sources. Because this situation is ever-changing, please bookmark this page and refer to it in regards to how the AISD is dealing with the Coronavirus.
ABILENE ISD COVID-19 UPDATES
How You Can Help
- Donate to United Way of Abilene Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Donate to Community Foundation of Abilene Coronavirus Relief Fund
Practice Good Health Habits
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap is not available;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Stay home while you have a fever or experience illness;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.