Home » Departments » Health Services » Coronavirus Information
The Abilene Independent School District administrative team – in cooperation with local physicians as well as local and state health agencies – is closely monitoring the ever-changing threat posed by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety and security of AISD students, families, teachers and staff is our top priority. Be assured that we remain committed to doing everything in our power to protect our school communities.
For more information on the district’s updated COVID-19 cases, please click the button below:
NEED HELP? 325-677-1444
How You Can Help
- Donate to United Way of Abilene Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Donate to Community Foundation of Abilene Coronavirus Relief Fund
Practice Good Health Habits
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap is not available;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Stay home while you have a fever or experience illness;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.